The activity of the Warsaw Bar Association in the international forum primarily involves:
• Sharing professional experience with lawyers from other countries
• Undertaking initiatives toward international integration of the legal community
• Participation in national and international initiatives for growth in cooperation between the legal communities of different countries
• Actions aimed at increasing the knowledge of European Union law and the law of other countries among Polish attorneys and attorney trainees
• Cooperation on foreign matters with the National Council of Legal Advisers and foreign affairs committees of other regional bar associations
• Cooperation in forming and growing contacts with foreign lawyers interested in working with Polish lawyers.