The matters handled by attorneys at law are increasingly international in scope and require effective navigation through varying legal systems. This is why one of the important areas of activity of the Warsaw Bar Association is supporting its members in developing international contacts and expanding their knowledge of international law and the legal systems of other countries. The Foreign Affairs Committee pursues this mission by:
• Organizing study trips for members of the bar association
• Hosting foreign delegations
• Organizing seminars and lectures on foreign law
• Encouraging foreign lawyers to conduct training for attorney trainees and lectures for members of the bar association
• Organizing legal seminars and integration events for foreign lawyers in Poland
• Publishing articles on topics related to foreign law in professional journals
• Editing the foreign section of the Warsaw Bar Association’s journal Temidium.