At Capgemini we are committed to talent!
Therefore, at our Legal Department in Warsaw we want to incorporate a Lawyer who wants to join and contribute their vision in an innovative company.
We will give you the opportunity to develop professionally by dedicating yourself to what you like the most and with the possibility of participating in different projects within the company both locally and globally.
We want to incorporate someone motivated to contribute their experience and knowledge in a leading company in the technology sector.
- Essential experience in Legal Advisory, preferably within a multinational Technology/Consulting company or a big law-firm in the appropriate sector.
- Fully qualified attorney (radca prawny) in Poland with at least 4 years of experience after passing the bar.
- Full proficiency in German and good knowledge of English is a must.
- Knowledge of German or Austrian law is a plus.
- Training and practical experience in Ethics and Compliance issues will be a plus.
- Knowledge in Data Privacy will be a plus.
- Training in Law and Corporate Legal Consultancy.
- Employement contract
- Competitive salary. Social benefits like private medical care, sport card, life insurance.
- Being a part of the Legal Department in a reference company in Technology sector, with app. 10.000 employees in Poland and Austria and app. 300.000 employees worldwide.
- Attractive projection and professional development.
- Joining a team with an excellent working environment.
- Training plans oriented to current market needs and technological innovations.
- Possibility to work remotely or from the office.
If you fulfil the above requirements, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org